Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up...

Here we are starting another week! 
I have to start off saying "Happy Fathers Day" to my Dad! 
I hope you had a great day!



We Love you Dad! 
Let me say now that Ryan no longer has his beard! 




Did y'all have a good weekend?
Mine was busy with VERY little sleep! 
Insomnia is showing its ugly head lately! 
Saturday up at 3am and this morning 2:30 am! 
Does anyone else do this? 
I go to bed around 11 and usually fall asleep but just cant stay asleep!!
Its frustrating! 


Anyways my Moms neighborhood had a big Garage Sale on Saturday! 


The Sale was a flop but the people watching was priceless! 
I wont share about all of them but I will tell you there was an episode where there was full on Gagging! 
Let me say that people gagging makes me crack up, its like when people fall! 
I was cracking up and gagging at the same time! 
All I have to say is "Welcome to my life"! 






I have to give props to Miss Sarah-Jane! 
She rocked the SELF magazine blog off and won!!! 
Starting Monday you can check her post out here
Thanks guys if you voted!! 
YAY!! Sarah-Jane! 


I made the Pioneer Womans Spicy Pasta Salad for lunch this week! 


I havent tried it yet but I will yout know the verdict! 
You can the recipe here! 

3 comments:

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This weekend was definitely a blur. It went by too fast. I actually cannot stand weekends in summer, I notice. Thanks to people having so many bbq's and what not, there is no time to rest!

Domesticated-Bliss said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congrats to your friend on winning the contest!!!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That pasta looks amazing! Love the shot of you with your Dad!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...