Monday, June 6, 2011

"Whats on Her Head"?

Another weekend down.
The first sunburn of the summer to nurse.
The first summer thunderstorm to nap thru.
The first weekend where the cicadas weren't beyond unbearable.
The first of many summer trips to the pool! 
The electric bill of the a frequent running AC bill is in the mailbox.
The talks of Garage Sales begin.
The first of many weeks where the weather girls says on the news "We wont see below the 90s this week with no less 10000% humidity"
The first sighting of lightening bugs.
The craving of shaved ice.

The days of wet hair and sundresses are acceptable.
The itching to REALLY want to go to the beach becomes stronger!
The sights of beach towels hanging over peoples decks.

The smells of cookouts.
The smells of sunscreen(from the looks of my knees I could have worn more of)! 
I think it is safe to say that summer is here! 

Hope yall had a great weekend and were able to stop and smell summer! 

The bestie and I were off to dinner on Friday- just the 2 of us which is rare but it was nice to talk, catch up and listen to all the things life is throwing at us!
She has BIG opportunities that have literally fallen in her lap and I am so proud of her and excited for her! Of course I will blog about it when the time is right... a hint it involves A LOT of traveling and a few famous people!

At our dinner we saw this....

Thats right folks....
Thats a lady with a very odd thing on her head! 
Its her hair but really....
Um....
You  can use your imagination on the conversation that followed when we saw her! 
People were laughing out loud over this mess!
Steph even said "I only ever see these things when I am with you"! All I can say is welcome to my life!! 
It was dark and I am using my phone and laughing all at the same time thats why the picture is the way it is! 

My Boyfriend Husband to Be Friend, Anderson Cooper has a new show coming on in fall! 
I knew he would be my new Oprah! 
Go to check out his site here!!

This is the last week you can go vote in the SELF blog off!! 
Click here to go vote for Sarah-Jane!!! 

6 comments:

David and Elizabeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I forgot to tell you...but at the Indy500 parade...the grand marshall was none other than your AC! :) Happy Monday!

ty said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This just made me so happy!!! I LOVE the smell of sunscreen!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just dont understand the AC attraction..your legs looked like lobsters...you were roasted!!
You find more abnormal things when you go out...but that is you..never a dull moment
Mom

The Sweet Life said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Most of those things sounds fabulous...except for the power bill of course. Haha. Happy Monday!

Kelsey Claire said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Gotta love shaved ice! That means it is summer!

Neely said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Chad and I went on a 90 minute adventure yesterday looking for shaved ice....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...