Friday, June 3, 2011

Who I am....

 I loved all the comments on my Nashville post and had a few people email me for recommendations of places to go if they come to Nashville! So I will work on that and post it in a post! 
I also lovd the comments on the Crazy lady post! You guys have no idea-I mean it was almost like being in the Twilight zone!
Also you will never believe you emailed me after reading that post! I mean Honestly...
I will share I promise! 

And since its Friday and Friday Night Lights comes on tonight...

Your Welcome Ladies! 


I rarely do these things becuase lets be honest I never lack for words!
But its Friday and well here you go...


Who am I...
I want...to Travel! I want to pack up and GO! I have a list of places I want to go and I just want to go and explore and blog about my journey!

I have...to laugh! Anyone who makes me laugh or smile is a friend!

I wish...happiness for my family and friends!

I hate...living so far from this little angel! My heart hurts because I miss him so much! 

I fear...not ending up with the life I want.

I hear...the blender running(Im at Starbucks) and people talking.

I search...for the one! 

I wonder...if I will ever full fill my dream of adopting!

I regret...putting layers in my hair! There are SO MANY things that I could put here but its Friday so I wont be depressing.

I love...Anderson Cooper...Honestly did you not think I wouldnt put that here.
Again, Friday...Being Fun!

I ache...when I do to many lunges!

I always...appreciate my friends! 

I usually... freak out when I am around cats! Ask the bestie she will vouch for it! I took one for the team and spent the night with her the night before her wedding and her crazy cat tried to attack me in my sleep!!!!!!
RIP Boo.... crazy cat!

I am not...good in social situations!! LOL I know it sounds crazy but I am working on it! 

I dance... not often.
I sing...loudly in the car! I can sing every bit of Adele 21 and honestly I think I sound I like her! 

I never...pay full price for groceries but I will pay a pretty penny to have blonde hair.... interesting I know!

I sometimes...wish I was more social!!

I cry...when I remember my Pap-Paw and realize how much I miss him! 

I am not always... least stress person you will ever met! I always take on more then I can do but I always pull it off somehow!

I lose...sorely. 

I am confused... about life right now but I will figure it out! 

I need...to make my plan work!
What plan? you ask...
I have a plan for the kiddos that sit up in hospitals that are sick to be able to have a voice! I have a plan for them to tell whats on their hearts, to communicate with their classmates, friends, family! I have a plan for them to get prayers from strangers! I have a plan to help them fight- to fight for the future for their life for their parents for themselves! 

I should...get some sun screen before I  go to the pool! :)

HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS! Dont forget to smile! 

AND This is the last weekend for you to vote for my friend Sarah-Jane to blog or Self! 
Go vote here and you can read here SELF blog here! Come back tell me you voted and you could win a SELF magazine subscription!!! AND you can vote a million times if you want!!!! 

9 comments:

The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm. I want to be in the middle of a Taylor and Kyle sandwich. YUMMY!!! I LOVE your post today. Thank you for being so open and honest.

The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm. I want to be in the middle of a Taylor and Kyle sandwich. YUMMY!!! I LOVE your post today. Thank you for being so open and honest.

Neely said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Before I opened this post I knew there would be a pic of Anderson Cooper

my family said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

great plan, I LOVE IT!

the crazy lady story was so funny....I read it in my car yesterday while my son was sleeping....not agood idea, I woke him up laughing (Yes, I laughed out loud!) FUnniest story ever :)
happy friday

Megan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh I love Taylor Kitsch! My fave!

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

GREAT post Beth! I can't get over how quickly Tristan is growing up...nutsos! He is absolutely adorable, no wonder it hurts your heart being so far away.

And the crazy lady incident, dare I say it...but only you. Poor Granny!!! :)

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You kill me with these FNL pictures! Love it! Love the list too...lunges kill me! I think you'll end up with the life you want...or even the one that you never knew was possible.

Tracy-Girl @ Then I Got To Thinking said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love this post! I just found your blog, and this was perfect to learn a little about you :) You should definitely travel if you ever get the chance... and oh my gosh, he is such a cutie!! I love Anderson Cooper, too!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I don't know you but I love following your blog and using a few tidbits from it. :)

http://kara.andrewandkara.com/2011/06/who-am-i/

Caitlin's Aunt Kara
(Found you from Shannon Hairr)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...