Thursday, July 7, 2011

Caylee


I had a big long post written about the Casey Anthony debacle. 
I deleted it! 
Its sickening BUT who am I to say my opinions, Shocking I know!
Well big picture is there is was a 2 year old murdered...
Who murdered that baby girl?

Look at that lawyers face...
Does that lawyer look like he is grieving the death of a baby?
NOPE IT DOESNT! 
Why Casey Anthony Was Acquitted



Does this look like a group of lawyers that are grieving a murdered baby girl?
NOPE!
They are celebrating because they knew that they fooled 12 jurors into believing that murder was ok. 
0706_jose_celebration_sub3
                                                                   Ok I am done with that!
      Wait one more thing! 
Did you hear Baez  little speech after it was said and done- he said he doesnt believe in the death penalty but if that was his baby girl I think he might just change his tune! Just saying...
It really does anger me and I know that everyone has different opinions but big picture there was a baby murdered and one day the person that did it will pay the price! 

I am so glad these people are back on the air! 
Love them!! 

Y'all I busted last night! 
I mean full on face down on the deck! 
I swear I am glad I know the neighbors because the words that came out of my mouth I am not proud of but the biggest splinter known to man went into my toe! 
LOL I can laugh now but man I wont lie I am sore!! 

Another confession....
My name is Beth and I am addicted to Watermelon! 
I dont know what is going on! 
I have never really loved it before but this summer I cant get enough of it! 
Its so weird(kinda like this post)! 



14 comments:

Leanna Vera said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I completely agree about Caylee! What kind of jury doesn't even find Casey guilty of child abuse?

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Did your neighbors laugh? I would have laughed...people falling down is my weakness. Isn't that horrible!?!

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Casey Anthony is guilty. Plain and simple.

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

C.A. I hate to even type out her name is guilty...now she will go on to make millions. That precious little girl thrown out like trash.
I do not understand that jury at all. KDM

Hanna said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have to think there weren't any parents on that jury to come back with a not guilty verdict. Though, this is one of those cases where not guilty definitely dot NOT mean innocent.

And we're addiction to watermelon, too. Michael and I eat it every single night!!!

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awwww, you have the worst luck...lol...I hope your soreness goes away soon.

I too am addicted to watermelon, so refreshing and delicious!

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love JEFF LEWIS!!!

Jamie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I wrote a post about the Anthony case too. I didn't delete mine but I think it's a really calm version of how I was really feeling. Such a sad case!!!

Valene Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I totally agree... the lawyers makes me sick, they are so smug and arrogant. Did you see the photo of that Cheney Mason flipping off the camera while they were celebrating? sickening.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/class-act-casey-anthony-defense-attorney-gives-reporters-the-finger/

Now Baez and Anthony will go on to make millions, and be "celebrities". Makes me sick.

ty said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think I'm a pretty straight shooter, but if I had just gotten a murder acquittal, I'd celebrate too. Every ounce of hard work he had done paid off when he showed reasonable doubt. Don't blame Baez for being a snake - he's not. Don't blame the jurors for being stupid - they aren't. Blame the prosecution for having three years to try a case and not being able to meet their burden of proof.

I get what you're saying, but you had better believe I'd be drinking a celebration beer if I had such a high-profile acquittal.

californiadreamin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Giiiirl, you nailed it right on the head for me with the Casey Anthony trial. I cannot.stand.it! She did it, they know they got away with murdering a helpless 2 year old little girl. End of story. Makes me sick

Crazy Little World Of Mine said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awwww, could not have said it any better when it came to the trial thing. I have no words. End of story. No wait not really but I won't get into this.
And hello watermelon addict. My name is Selma, nice to meet you. ;) LOL
I literally ate one today. Yes, one entire one. Do I have to mention it was a tiny one?! Hmmmm...

Jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

COMPLETELY agree with this post!!

I found you through Mama M's personals. I too live in Nashville!! I also went to Lipcomb but I only went for a year before transferring to TTU. I love seeing other bloggers from Nashville!! Just thought Id let you know Im a new follower!

The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have been on such a watermelon kick this summer, too! YUM!

I can't say much about the Anthony trial, as the thought of it just sickens me :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...