Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 2 in LaLa Land...

Yesterday was a busy day here in Cali! 
We got up had breakfast and we were off to the office that we are here working at.
Let me tell you its weird going to a new office and setting up shop to work with strangers! 
I have to say it worked out great and it ended up being a great working day! 
For lunch we headed out to the Torrance Pier for lunch! 
Let me tell you it was AMAZING to head down to the beach for a mid day lunch! 
Here is the view....



Last night we went down to Manhattan Beach and  it was AMAZING! 
It was such a cute little town with an amazing pier! 
Here are a few pictures....

Lots of Volleyball

Lots of Surfers....

View from dinner! 

Dinner was beyond YUM! 
Best meal I have had in a LONG time!! 

Last picture of the day is the little man! 
I think he is saying "My Aunt Beth is Cali and she isnt here with me?"





4 comments:

ty said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ahhh, Manhattan Beach! They do a costumed four on four volleyball tournament every year (sometime next month, I believe) and it brings in like 50,000 people. BANANAS! Nothing like a bunch of naked Indians playing volleyball :)

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my, someone is growing quickly!!!

Glad you are having a great time...the food looks delicious and the view amazing!

Katie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That dinner looks AMAZING!!!

Kristine said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yum, you had my attention at the beach, that lunch and VOLLEYBALL! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...