Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Headache...

       We are back to reality....
I had a nice couple of days celebrating the Red, White and Blue! 
Also celebrating the little Bro's birthday! 

All day I thought it was Monday when it was really Tuesday and I have a million and one things going on, coming up and that need to be done but I have been brought to a complete HALT! 
I came home and started getting busy with house stuff and my arm and shoulder started hurting (I had a very bad incident in my childhood that involved deer, my dads pick up truck, me standing in the back, a very unfortunate mishap with the road that ended with broken bones) so now when it rains I get this weird dull pain in my arm (weird I know I blame Bambi- one day I will share the story)! 
ANYWAYS I sat down to check the weather and bring on the headache! 
I have been fighting it all day and it finally caught up with me!
I am just now starting to shake it off and its 10pm!

So this all I have for you tonight but I will be back tomorrow! 

I am leaving you with a picture of this guy because he cracks me up 



and YES no fear I will HAVE a comment on Casey Anthony! 

RIP little Caylee....

1 comments:

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness, that poor sweet girl. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...