Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Kinda Like it!

I have got lots going on right now! 
But....
I kinda like it! 
I have "to do" list made! 
I have my iPad jamming with ideas, to do's, lists....
I kinda like it! 
Its work stuff, new adventures, new ideas, friends stuff.
Calenders are full and color coated.
Parties are being planned, Parties to go to(Little Lady Anniston is 2)! 
I kinda like it! 
There are pictures to be edited.
Social Media plans to be made.
Lists of Healthy Meal Ideas.
Food Points to be determined! 
List of calories burned.
Miles to be jogged!
I kinda like it! 
Birthday Presents to be bought! 
Stuff to be taken to Goodwill!
Garage Sales to be planned!
Bills to be paid!
Books to be returned to the library~
Netflix accounts to cancel (dont raise the price's)!
Magazines to be read! 
Pictures to be pin!
Stuff to Sale on Craiglist.
Towels to Wash!
Clothes to be Ironed! 
Coughs to get rid of.
Prayers to be said! 
I kinda like it! 
I am loving life right now and I hope you are too!! 


3 comments:

Christal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm so glad you're so happy!:) You are a true inspiration with all of your new adventures!! I'm proud to call you my friend!:)

ty said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is great! I love being busy and feeling productive. And having lists to cross things off of!!

Kristine said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love having a busy work to do! It always keeps me on my toes! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...