Monday, July 18, 2011

Knock, Knock, Knock

Knock, Knock, Knock
Is anyone there?
Its me Beth... the Blogger!! 
Wow, I have been gone from my blog for a few days so here I am! 

You know those t-shirt's that say "I went to LA and all I got is..."
Well fill that "is...." with a sinus infection! 
Yesterday it was touch and go...LOL
I didnt think I was going to make it! 
I have sneezed, coughed and head pounding was getting out of hand but today its just a tad better but the coughing is BAD, I sound like a 60 year old man who has smoked his whole life!
UGH...
Needless to say I will be going to bed early tonight!! 

Here is my last set LA pictures for ya! 

Rodeo Drive


Louis Vuitton Window

Just Baywatch... Thats all

Manhattan Beach

For some reason this was funny to me!

I dont do wildlife!

I love the Grandpa Fisherman

Cool ocean view!

This place wasnt all that great...



Ok I have to end with this video! 
If I was newscaster this would me! 
LOL! 

4 comments:

Leanna Vera said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love your pictures...it looks like a wonderful, sunny trip! And thanks for sharing that jet pack video...too funny!

Melissa's Thoughts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG!! That newscast cracked me up. I almost wet my pants I had to watch it twice and then share it.

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the photos. I hope to make it to LA one day and see Rodeo Drive yet not be able to spend ANY money there, ha ha.

Hope you feel better soon!

Hanna said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sorry for the sinus infection, but it looks like fun times!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...