Monday, July 11, 2011

LaLa land...

Day One in LaLa land was super fun! 
The flight was needless to say VERY interesting! 
I can honestly say I felt bullied by the stewardess! 
She did not want the seat in the middle of my row to be empty! 
She wasnt having it! 
I was in the aisle and Cyndi (who I am traveling with)  was by the window and life was GRAND! 
30 minutes into the flight she informs me that there is a man that is coming to sit between us! 
OK LADY I HAVE TOLD YOU 3 TIMES THAT I DONT CARE IF ANYONE SITS THERE(no I am not angry about it)! 
Here he comes....
Long story short he travels around and does pageant hair and makeup and he was the most nervous man I have ever met in my life! 
Multiple bathroom trips,shaking legs, constant flipping thru the same magazine, long stories and he had EXTREME tremors in his sleep! 
BIG SIGH....
We made it but I can honestly say that if I havent had my iPad I would have been in trouble!

First words out of my mouth when we were off the plane "We are on full celebrity watch"
BAM! 
Celebrity One:
Andrew Garcia from Season 9 American Idol...

I kind of sort of loved him after he sang Straight Up on the show so I had to get a picture! 
He was super nice!! 

I got to hang out with Harry Winston a little as well! 

Hello Love....
I love me some Louis Vuitton

I got all excited when I saw this on Rodeo Drive because they always showed it on that show Dr. 90210
Whatever happen to that show?

There are an abundance of nice cars here!! 

I love the super tall palm trees here! 

We had dinner at the Pink Taco and it was YUM!

 Guac  and the best Strawberry Mojito known to man! 

 The  Chevron pattern is everywhere and I LOVE IT! 

 Steak Tacos

Ok that was day one so its off to work I go! 
Wish me luck!! 

7 comments:

Hannah @ The New Black said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That ring is so amazing...and I think it ought to take up residence on my finger! I LOVE Pink Taco...yummers. I am SO not an LA person {although the time I lived there was quite exciting an exciting one} but every now and again I find myself missing little things from the land of LA. Hope you enjoy the rest of your visit!!

ty said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awww! I used to work a block off Rodeo :)

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Enjoy yourself my sweet daughter...

Marianne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I loved Andrew Garcia's performance of Straight Up, too. Unfortunately he peeked with that performance... and that was still in Hollywood week.

I loved Dr. 90210. I feel like one day, it just stopped airing. You should find their offices and go see what they're doing ;)

Have a fun trip!

Britt said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that you are enjoying LA! I live right down the street from the Century City mall. Pink Taco is great for before and after meals at the movies. Have fun while you are out here. I am sorry if it is a little gloomy today. June Gloom is so annoying :/

Ashley @ Life Is Beautiful said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ok, those tacos have just made me beyond hungry! lol Everything just looks so beautiful there.. {but I think I would probably really miss the good ole' TN mountains! :D)

-Many Smiles!

Amanda Faith said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Pink Taco is soooo yummy!! They have one in The Hard Rock in Vegas, amazing. =] Love the pics, the palm trees are beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...