Thursday, July 28, 2011

Rambling...

I saw this on Pinterest (of course)
but it hit very closet to home! 
You see my Pap-Paw's bible looked just like this...

I remember thinking when I was little he colored in his bible. 
This quote was tagged to this picture....
"A Bible that’s falling apart usually belongs to someone who isn’t” -Charles Spurgeon
This couldn't be more of a true statement about th kind of man my Pap-Paw was! 
Let me tell you it makes me stop and reevaluate my life! 

If you have read this blog at all you know I love Anderson Copper and The Pioneer Woman! 

Y'all she had her own show coming up and I havent been this excited about TV show since the olden days of 90210 (still kinda love Dylan a little)! 
Its going to be Food Network and it comes on August 27th! 
SO CANT WAIT FOR THIS!!
Anderson is getting his own show...

And now the Pioneer Woman! 
TV is getting good again! 

My Tennessee Titans got a new QB! 
Yes its a Elizabeth Hasselbacks brother in Law, Matt! 
He has to be better then Vince Young, right?

I have been in the crafting mood lately, I blame Pinterest
I am gonna get craft this weekend and I cant wait! 
I have 2 proects I need to finish up but I want to do a picture wall in my office! 
I am shooting for something kinda like this...

or I could paint a huge canves to look like this for in there
I cant Decide! 
What do you think??
Oh here is the office now. 


My neighbor is painting me this and I CANT WAIT!! 
Design*Sponge

13 comments:

Nicole said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog......and I LOVE the Pioneer Woman she lives in good ol Oklahoma like me!

Life With Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great post the first is so true Love it!

Lauren H. Edmondson said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Pinterest has got me feeling not only super crafty but also super inadequate haha. I don't see how other people have all this time to make this amazing things!

Laurin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

YES! Matt has to be better than Vince. He HAS to be. Otherwise a lot of us will be very angry! Happy Thursday!

Laurin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

YES! Matt has to be better than Vince. He HAS to be. Otherwise a lot of us will be very angry! Happy Thursday!

Nicole-Lynn said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The bible is such a great reminder, and I love it all marked up and colorful! Love that. Also, LOVE the canvas idea! Very cute.

Neely said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love this!

Ms. Chianne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm loving that pic of the bible. It's amazing what all you can find on pinterest {guess that's why I waste hours on that site lol!} And here's a secret....I still watch 90210 lol. Dylan = H.O.T. haha!

Mrs. S said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

such good info in this post! can't wait for PW's show!!

PinkPolkadotAA said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness!!! Pioneer Women is getting HER OWN SHOW!!! I had no idea! Love love love!

Kristine said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ha! I’m sorry that you get Matt Hasselback this year as a QB. I cannot effing STAND him (or his family for that matter)… he over stayed his welcome here in Seattle. He’s old (35 is ‘old’ for a football player, they tell me) and slow and doesn’t make the right decisions when faced with problems on the field. But who knows? Maybe he’ll be better in Tennessee. I’m just sad because Jake Locker would’ve given y’all some shock and awe. We are friends with the family and he’s got such great talent and was so pumped to be a starter when Vince Young left and now he has to take a backseat to Matt? Ridiculous. I feel bad that Matt is now his mentor. Poor guy. (Ha, sorry I went on a rant… I obviously have very strong feelings about football players, haha.)

The Engaged Life said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE PW.... I think I make a recipe a week from her blog. So GOOD!!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love that chevron/initial thing.

How do I find you on pinterest? I'd love to follow you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...