Friday, July 29, 2011

Short and sweet....

Its Friday, YAY, we made it! 

Well today starts the beginning of the Birthday weekend.
I am going to a non birthday dinner with my Dad tonight! 
I have never loved birthdays but its happening and I have to deal, Right?



here is my post from Last Years birthday! 


A guy we work with has has  1928 Ford A model car and this morning he took us for a drive in it! 
Look how fancy it is, I loved it! 



Y'all this totally made me laugh! 
I have watched it so many times and it gets funnier everytime! 

6 comments:

Crystal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Beth,

I was wondering if you know when the Opryland Mall will open back up?

Happy Birthday!

Thank You

Crystal

Life With Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Birthday weekend! Hope it's great!

Neely said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

have a great weekend!

Holly Diane said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Birthday weekend! I hope that you do something special just for you :)

Kristin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for the comment on my WILW Post. I wanted to let you know i updated my blog and I have a new address: http://anoblesjourney.blogspot.com/

Follow me! :-)

Caitlin C. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that car!! How fun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...