Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up...

Here we meet again Sunday night! 
The weekends are light speed these days I dont know whats going on! 
Did y'all have a good one?
I did I was super busy and my to do list was SO long.
Why does that always happen?
I also ended up going into the office for a few hours this weekend!
BUMMER! 

I did get this view for a few hours so the whole weekend wasnt a bust....

Did yall see that Hines Ward DUI?
Thats such a bummer! 
Drinking and Driving is just not something I understand and have NO tolerance for! 


Did y'all see the Octomom on The Today Show?




How has she not lost her mind yet?
Those kids were out of control!
I dont get it but I cant help give her props because she hasnt walked away from that mad house! 
WOW! 


Oh yeah by the time you guys read this I will be in....

Dont get to excited, its a work trip!
But I am pumped! I have never been to LA so I cant wait! 
If I see a Kardashian on Bethenny Frankel I WILL DIE!! 
 You know me I am always up for a trip! 
The blogging will be super sporadic this week but if you fall me on Twitter then you can hear all about it! 


Have a great week friends!! 



2 comments:

Ben and Emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Have fun in LA! Eat at in-n-out for me!

Kelly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I just got back from California a couple of weeks ago. We had planned to go to LA but decided to see Yosemite instead because of all the new waterfalls that are popping up. I would have liked to seen Hollywood though. Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...