Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up...

Its Monday, again...
How was everyones weekend?
Mine was HOT but good! 
This heat is getting out of hand! 
I know I have said this before but I dont know how my brother works in this heat everyday! 
 There is no way I could do it! 
I have had this sinus crap for a week now and its not getting better- I blame the weather. 

Saturday we celebrated little Miss Anniston's birthday! 
I cant believe that little angel is 2 already! 
Here is last years party!

Here are pictures from little Miss Anniston's party! 




Jayne host the best parties! 
Everything was so precious! 




Ballons EVERYWHERE! 

And the Birthday girl LOVED it!

 Tea Party time....

The Birthday Girl! 

The Bestie found a little friend...

Present Time....




She loved her bike, Dads back on the other hand wasnt a fan! 

Happy 2nd Birthday Anniston! 
I love you! 


7 comments:

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great birthday photos and Happy belated Birthday to Anniston!

Jenny C said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wait? The child's name is Anniston!? I L.O.V.E. that! and I love your blog

www.jennychildress.com

Mrs. S said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

how cute is that tea party! love it!

Jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Tea for 2 party...so sweet!

Life With Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is so sweet! Beautiful little girl and the decorations were awesome!

Life With Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is so sweet! Beautiful little girl and the decorations were awesome!

Katie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Her party was ADORABLE!! So cute! I love her name too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...