Thursday, July 21, 2011

Y'all....

This week has flown by but Hey I aint complaining! 

Y'all seriously look at this baby boy! 
I so love him! 
Look at those eyes and those 2 little teeth! 

I think God everyday for this little angel! 


Look what I saw on the interstate! 
What is that thing???


Its Thursday night and I have laundry going AND I am about to clean the bathroom, I am on a roll this week! 
It will be nice to not have to do those things this weekend! 
We have a  little Miss Princess birthday to celebrate this weekend, remember last year?


Yall I saw this on Pinterest of coursre and I laughed! 
I so had both of these things and I kinda love it!!! 



I have a favor....
I am starting my own little company and I would T TOTALLY appreciate if you could give me a "like" on Facebook! 
You can go here and check it out! 
I will definitly share more when I am done getting it up and running but I would be mucho grateful for the Facebook "like"!!! 


3 comments:

A Wedding Story said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ace of Base?! LOVE IT! I remember making up roller skating routines in the backyard on my old tapes ;)

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I had the same cassette player and that tape as well! I hit like on facebook and I'm really curious about the business, as I'm getting ready to start my own small business.

The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oooh, how exciting! Can't wait to hear more about your business :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...