Monday, August 1, 2011

Birthday Weekend Wrap Up

Well I just had a whole big birthday weekend! 
 I have been known to be a bit of a Debbie Downer when it comes to birthdays but this year I just took it all in stride! 

Friday at work some of the girls I work with made me Anderson Cooper cupcakes! 
They know me too well! 
I loved it, they were too cute!! 


Friday night it was off to dinner with the Dad!
We went to Sperrys and it was YUMMY! 
If you ever come to Nashville and you want a good steak, twice baked potato and salad bar you have to check this place out! 

Saturday morning my Dad took me to Costco for my birthday! 
I was left with an empty cart to wonder up and down the aisles and fill up my cart! 
I love me some Costco so that was super fun!! 
Thanks Dad, love you!! 

Saturday morning I was abruptly waken up by the loudest thunder KNOWN TO MAN! 
I mean we wont even talk about the words that came out of my mouth when I was woken up by that! 
I dont like storms by the way especially when I woken up by them! 
Did I mention that the power went out?
Did I mention that the lightening went thru my modem?
Did I mention that my modem was fried?
Did I mention that its 90 degrees in Nashville AND my power was out?
Needless to say I went to Costco with wet hair! 
All is well today and my Granny met the Comcast guy at my house and we are officially back online today at my house and I will be buying a surge protector soon! 

Saturday afternoon my Mom, Granny and I ran around town for some shopping! 
We had lunch at the yummy Puffy Muffin! 
It was Grannys first time...

Then we were off to the mall! 
Little Tristan man got the hook up at the Pottery Barn Kids! 
They have the cutest stuff there for him and I love all the books they have! 
Then were off to Apple store where I am now the proud owner the iPad 2! 
to bad I havent been able to use because I havent had wifi at home! 
I am excited that some of the software that I have on my Mac will now sync to my iPad! 

Saturday night Mom, Granny, Ryan and I went out to dinner and then went back to Moms! 
We skyped with the little men! 
He had to tell his Aunt Beth Happy Birthday! 


Love my family, thank you for making my birthday Amazing!! 


My Mom...

My brother being silly with Tristan's picture! 


Love my new owl vase! 

I am still having some uploading picture issues so I will have to post the other pictures later(ugh...so frustrating)! 


Sunday night it was girls dinner! 
We went to Bonefish Grill, I can honestly say that I have the best friends ever!

Look what they gave me...

Love you girls and THANK YOU AGAIN!! 

I can honestly say it was a great birthday weekend and I can honestly say I am one blessed cookie! 

I have to leave you with a little video of my little Zoe! 

15 comments:

Erin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Looks like a great birthday weekend!

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like a fantastic weekend! I love Anderson Cooper and I love love my Ipad2! I probably carry it just about everywhere with me!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What joy you bring to my world..Mom

The Sweet Life said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm so jealous about your new Ipad. Happy MOnday and hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Lori said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the owl vase!!!!!!! Where did you get it from?

Mrs. Lochel said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The pics that you got posted are great! You are very blessed! Happy Birthday!

Connie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like a fab birthday weekend after all:) I bet those Anderson Cooper cupcakes put a smile on your face:)

David and Elizabeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

bahaha i love the cupcake toppers!

Sara said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Looks like you had a great birthday besides the lovely thunderstorm. Happy Be-Lated birthday!

Amber said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

A trip to Costco and you're allowed to fill up an empty buggy...your Dad sounds amazing! :) Have a great week! Oh and the AC cupcakes are adorable!

Leanna Vera said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It looks like you had a fabulous birthday weekend! I'm loving those Anderson Cooper cupcakes. They are too cute!

Life With Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow amazing weekend minus no power. Your new vase is so cute! Want an IPAD!!! And wow on the necklace. Way to celebrate!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the iPad!

Love the owl!

I have heard wonderful things about Bonefish...I need to get there.

Love that necklace...I need your friends! LOL

Mrs. S said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

looks like a great birthday weekend! love the owl vase! I will have to try sperrys next time were in nash!

Blissfully Burton said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

so fun!! your necklace is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...