Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Birthday Wordless Wednesday...

I am dedicated todays post to my friend Jayne!!
Its her BIRTHDAY!!! 


I love this girl! 
She says it how it is, she loves Louis Vuitton, she is an Amazing little Momma, she is a great friend! 
We go way back( I won't share but mental note that could make a gooood blog post) but she has always made me laugh and to me thats a great friend make!! 

Happy Birthday Jayne!! 




And of course I couldn't leave out her little girl that we all love! 
How stinking cute is that sweet little face???

3 comments:

Life With Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very sweet hope she has a wonderful birthday!

Katie Lane said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Her daughter is so adorable!! Happy birthday to her.

Amber Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Birthday to your sweet friend :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...