Friday, August 5, 2011

Darn Too-Tin!

Happy Friday Everyone!
I am confessing here and now that I have had Starbucks every morning this week! 
You see the Starbucks closest to my office is a zoo! 
I mean the lines out of the parking lot for the drive thru, the line is out the door to get inside, its just a big ole' cluster! 
SO... when I drive  by and there is no line I have no will power- I have to take advantage of the situation! 
Also I love that the guy that says "Happy Starbucks" is working mornings again! 
Yes, I am aware I have issues! 

So there has been lots going on lately!! I feel like my life is in fast forward mode! 
Long Story Short....
The company I work for now was sold to a new company and everything is changing!!
Location, people, jobs, EVERYTHING....
I am ok with it(now) and I am excited about all the new opportunities! 
I USUALLY don't do well with change but I figure there is not one darn too-tin thing I can  do about this so I am accepting it and not stressing about it! (Man, I really am growing up)!

And on top of all that I started my own small business! 
SparkleSource Media
That has kept me busy so far as well!! 
You can check out my partially done website here.
And if you are feeling SUPER nice today you can go "like" me here on Facebook! 

I promise you I live on the most talented street in America
I have the neighbor who paints this...

  and this....

And another neighbor who makes this...


and this....
Crab Ruffle Bubble

I am telling you there is talent and great minds all over my neighborhood! 
I need to get with it! 

And just because its Friday and I love him a little...
anderson cooper new your times suit

4 comments:

Life With Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Really wish we had a Starbucks! I love the little baby outfit! I will checkout your site.

Domesticated-Bliss said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's good to hear you're taking the changes in stride, sometimes its hard to adjust when things are all up in the air. I hope the transition is a smooth one!

Mrs. Lochel said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Big changes!! Congratulations!!

Amber Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Starbucks? That is so awesome! No judgement, girl! Hope you enjoy your changes! And congrats on your biz!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...