Thursday, August 18, 2011

First of All Birdie...

I absolutely loved ALL the emails that I got today talking about my boyfriend Anderson Cooper!
I love that you see him and think about me- kinda makes me wonder if I talk about him to much-NAAAAAH!!!

I can't even tell you how many times I have watched this and CRACKED up every time! 
Man, I love that guy!!!



So I got a letter from Louis Vuitton.
At first I got a little nervous because I thought they were going to tell me I got a messed up bag or something!
But nope it was just a nice hand written card thanking me!


And look its like a full on letter!

So nice of her! 
But lets be honest for what that bag cost she should have taken me for dinner, wine AND dessert! 

Have y'all see this show?
Y'all its serious business!
I am stressed to the MAX every week over this show and I love it!
Last week I was pacing during the show!
SO good you have to watch it tonight!
It comes on at 8 and its on ABC!!! LOVE IT


Ok friends I am leaving you tonight with my favorite laughing video!
I swear I loose it every time over this.....

I mean honestly when he says "First of all Birdie" I am dying BUT we starts wheezing thats it for me!!!!

8 comments:

ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That video of Anderson cracking up is adorable...love his little giggle. :)

Nice that you got a handwritten card, but like you said, she could have taken you out for the cost of the bag...haha!

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I heard about the Anderson Cooper video on the way to work yesterday and totally thought of you immediately!

Handwritten cards are nice but you are so right, I mean she could have at least included a bottle of wine with it! Have a great weekend!

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I do think of you when I see Anderson Cooper! I saw that video yesterday and didn't realize what blue eyes he has.

Domesticated-Bliss said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's really nice of them to send you a card, it'd be a great policy for most high-end stores in this economy!

Marianne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm cracking up that Louis Vuitton sent you a thank you card. I'm with ya, it should have included a bottle of wine. Or a personal thank you from someone higher up in the company, that said something like, "Thanks for keeping me employed." haha.

My friend's cousins are the brother and sister of the Fab 3. Personally, I love the blind guy because seriously? How does he DO half that stuff without vision?! I'd be scared to death!

Selma *Crazy Little World Of Mine* said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Loved when Anderson giggled his way out of the whole thing and still couldn't stop it. Made my day!!! :)

Life With Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That was nice to send you a card! Maybe should have added some wine chocolates lol. Happy Friday.

L said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Expedition Impossible! Haha and I am the same way stressing out over who that show, my blood pressure goes up, ha! I dont know which team your rooting for but my boyfriend and I just cant get over how inspirational 'Team No Limits" is, with the blindness and injuries, amazing! Anywho! That is very nice to correspond with a letter but what if they could include a litte discount coupon perhaps!? That would make me a return customer for sure :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...