Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Fun....

YAY!!!!
We made it! 
I promise this will be the last post that I talk about how crazy work has been! 
Some have moved buildings, Some have moved offices and Some has stayed put and had to implement all the new changes and I feel like I have had a hand in all that!!
I am hoping that it will start to calm down and I can presume with my regular scheduled life! 

I have a complaint this morning! 
I am ill willed towards Old Navy right now! 
I am all about Old Navy because you can find some cute things in there and you aren't breaking the bank! 
Last week I got some of the Old navy bucks

When they gave them to me they said "works just like cash"! 
NOT TRUE! 
You have to spend a certain amount to use them, that's not just like cash! 
I put my stuff back and ended up getting some stuff for this handsome fella...

LOVE HIM!!

This morning  I decided to get McDonald's coffee instead of my Starbucks and it just wasn't good! 
It tasted like brown water!
I think I maybe a coffee snob!!!
I am excited to be going to NewYork for MANY reasons....

but another one is 
This is my fave coffee and I am excited there is one close to my hotel! 

If anyone has any fun recommendations while in the Big City let me know!!!
I am so excited!!! 

I am going to try and check out some areas that I haven't been to before rather then a lot of the tourist areas! 

Y'all my hotel has a rooftop deck and I cant wait to check it out! 
I have a feeling there will be some blogging going on up there!!!!!
Im not excited at all, can you tell....

4 comments:

The Sweet Life said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Jealous of your trip to NY and now I want coffee. Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My grandson is precious...Nana

Domesticated-Bliss said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Why can't they just give you the discount now?? I hate it when stores do these "bucks" deals, I never remember to go back...maybe that's the point?

emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i ran into the same problem with my old navy 'cash'. they told me it was the same as cash and I went in there and bought way more than i normally would have and basically only got 50% off. which is still a good discount, but it was not what they led me to believe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...