Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Keds....

Happy Tuesday Everyone! 
Someone pushed the Fast Forward button on my life because  I am having a hard time keeping up! 
What in the world is going on lately! 
I am starting the days at 5am and not stopping till well after midnight! 
Granted its only  Tuesday but I will be working into the night- I am calling it now! 
Tomorrow starts the transition to the company- bright and early with an ending time of Friday at 5pm! 
I feel like I should pack an overnight bag! 
I am nervous about it but the good thing is there is so much to do that I dont have to much time to be freaking out! 
It will hit me tomorrow I am sure! 


So with all that said this post is short and sweet! 
Speaking of short...


My Mom is short so when we were shopping this past weekend I made her try on heels for giggles!
She said "I am not going to let you take a picture because it will end up on your blog for all to see"
Me: " Oh Mom no it wont"
 So here is my Mom in heels, check out her Keds- I think the sales girl(the one I haggled with) knew that Mom wouldn't be buying those! 
LOL




Look at this angel baby! 
I LOVE him (Can you tell?)! 


If you follow me on Twitter than you have seen this already! 
I blame Pinterest for my urge to Christmas Craft!!!
Please ignore my messy craft room and Easter basket but here the tree I made! 

Please tell me you have seen this commerical! 

I am totally disturbed by this and honestly I am not sure I will be buying Woolite anymore!!! 

8 comments:

Just the Two of US said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

cute craft!!! Love the pumps!

Life With Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the tree you made!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You told me a fib...as you know I dont even own a pair of heels plus those were way too big for my foot...no more pics daughter....

Janessa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hate that comercial also. It really creeps me out.

Valene Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey I saw that paper Christmas tree cones on Pinterest too!

Annie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

love the craft!! i've seen that in the bloggy world, i'd love to make one myself!
the little guy is ADORABLE!!!
the pumps are so something my mom would wear....or want to wear if she wore pumps. i have a hard time getting her into wedges ;)
following you on twitter now, well once you approve ;)

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love those shoes! Go ahead momma with some style :)

How in the world do you find time to craft? And Pinterest? Best invention ever!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your Mom's legs look great in those shoes...she should definitely get those!

Hope your transition wasn't too rough!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...