Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Love for Fall....

Hi friends! 
I can't believe its only Tuesday...LOL!
How is your week going?
We have had a VERY SMALL taste of fall weather and it has been delightful! 
I can't wait to get new fall clothes, wear boots, the smells of fall and football! 
OOOHHH I have it bad! 
Its been so darn hot but I am promising you I won't complain when its 20 degrees below! 
Thanks to everyone for all the LouisVuitton love! 
I love her(yes my Louis' are female), she fits right into my home! 


 I know I have talked ALOT about the Kate plus 8 on this blog so I of course have to say something about the end of the show! 
I think the show ran its course but you have to admit some of those kids (still think that Mady is a BRAT) i do wish them all the best and I am sure we haven't seen the end of them! 

Look at my girl Miss GaGa! 
Is it just me but she looks pretty! 
I mean honestly who knew...
she looked this that under all this! 



I have a confession...
I have had this song in my head all day and it is driving me NUTS!!!!

Honestly its ridiculous! 
What an annoying song- Target has the best commercials! 


I gotta end on the a fun note! 
My boyfriend started taping his new show today! 

Gotta give him a shout :) Its sad that I speak of him like we are real friends!




4 comments:

Life With Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So ready for fall! Still loving the handbag;)

The Sweet Life said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I used to love Jon and Kate plus 8...I so wish they had worked out their differences. I am so with you on dreaming of fall....I love fall. Everything about it. I would have never recognized Lady Gaga in that pic. Crazy! Happy Tuesday!

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

haha! Ive been singing that song everyday, "denim, shaun white hoodies and denim". lol.

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Please tell me you entered the FB contest to be on Anderson's show...you deserve to win!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...