Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday Morning....

Good Saturday morning to you! 
Have I really not blogged since Wednesday????
For the last 3 days I have been apart of the new business transition! 
PivotHealth is officially a thing of the past. 

It makes me sad! 
I have only worked there for 2 years but it has been apart of my family for a long time! 
It is my Dad's business and he started it from the ground up and it was a big ole success! 
I am very grateful for all the opportunities that are headed my way with the new business but Pivot will always hold a place in my heart! 
As my dad has been saying this is just the end of the chapter of this part of the story! 

So for the last 3 days we have been learning about the new company and meeting everyone and getting all the policies and procedures of whats to come! 
Yesterday each department got up and presented about their department and what they did! 
It was very informative and great but as you know after sitting ALL DAY and listening you know it can feel like you have hit a wall! 
Well I look over and it wasn't only me that was having some issues paying attention! 
Thats right there is my Dad playing a little Words with Friends! 
It cracked me up! 
I know this because he was playing me!!!


I am up bright and early this morning getting the good ole' oil change! 
Saturday mornings are not for getting up so early but its something that has to get done, I guess....
I promise to get back to my regular blogging schedule! 
I think my schedule will finally be getting back to normal! 
Oh yeah there might be a trip to Louis Vuitton in my near future.... I will share if that is the case :)

I am leaving you this Saturday morning with this precious baby boy!
If this doesn't make you smile I don't know what will!!


2 comments:

Life With Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You have been busy! At least it is the weekend now!

Amber Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

New things, new things! Exciting! You and your dad are sweet :) Have a great weekend!
ps. It's my blog birthday. Come to the virtual party :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...