Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Sitter....

Its Tuesday friends.....
Did you think I forgot about my Weekend Wrap Up post?
I didnt I just literally didnt stop yesterday till I went to bed! 
To say we are busy at work would be the understatement of the year! 
Fyi...
I have 10 days till I will be in the same room with this handsome devil!
Seriously cant wait!!!!

Did yall see that Jennifer Gardner is preggo! 
She seems to be the poster Mom for Hollywood Moms! 
I like them and their kiddos are too cute! 



Yup I going to take this blog somewhere it has never been before!
Are you ready....
Consider this your warning!
The work place restroom!
Thats right, you read it right!
Our offices are very nice and we have a super nice communal restroom to go along with it.
By communal I mean we share it with the other 2 tenants on our floor.
Thats fine but we have one slight issue....
We have a talker!
The restroom is not a place to meet friends, the goal is to get in and out and move on.
There is a lady that likes to hang out in there, chat it up and shes not shy so you never know what she might ask.
This morning she comes in while I am washing my hands.
So here is where it gets a little awkward. 
There was someone else in there that was taking care of business and she was just sitting(I will leave it at that)
Well little miss talker is now 100 mph I am trapped at sinks and there is someone just sitting, obviously waiting for us to go. 
Its too early for this- I haven't had my coffee yet and I feel bad for the "the sitter"!
I tell her I have to go I have a lot to do she smiles and then says 
"Do you know who is in there" and points to the stall!
OH COME ON LADY DONT CALL OUT "THE SITTER"!!
I said No and I was out the door! 
I mean honestly I feel like I need to create laws of restroom!

I am leaving you with that on this Tuesday morning! 

6 comments:

David and Elizabeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

bahahahaha she acutally asked if you knew who was in there?!?! what the heck is wrong with her?!?!

Domesticated-Bliss said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh that poor lady! I would have been mortified!

Ashley @ Life Is Beautiful said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my!!! I hate it when people are like that in a bathroom! I mean, come on people!
I feel for ya!:D

Oh, and I'm still jealous you get to be in the same room as that lovely man there!

-Many Smiles!!

Sarah Wyland said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've got that person in my office!! She is ALWAYS in the bathroom and always wants to chat. She has a really bad pedicure so if I'm in the restroom and notice her feet, I high tail it out of there before she emerges from the stall!

Valene Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh man! I would avoid that restroom like the plague! If I was the sitter I would have yelled out "CAN I GO IN PEACE!".

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I would have been so pissed if I was the sitter!!! Geez...nothing is sacred anymore!

Love Anderson...hope I get to see you on TV!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...