Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up....

Holy moly I am tired tonight! 
I haven't stopped all weekend and now its time to get ready for a new week! 
Today I have cleaned this house from top to bottom (which means I climbed both set of stairs a million times)  yard work, cut the shrubs, laundry and worked on SparkleSource media! 
I discovered today that I don't like yard work, in case you were wondering! 
I have splinters, cuts and bug bites to prove it! 
Its just not my thing but its gotta get done! 
I even drug my Mom into helping me, thanks Mom! 

I ran downstairs to put my laundry in the dryer and thats when I saw my iPod-
in the washing machine
soaking wet! 
BUMMER!!
I am pretty sure its ruined but its in a bowl of rice to see if it will dry out! 
Any who I went out and got a new one! 
That is something I use daily and I just have to have one! 
So meet my little friend....

I wasn't thrilled to buy a new one but it just had to happen! 
 Did you know this thing is a pedometer too? Love that! 

Speaking of buying!
Remember my Saturday post?
Well I did it! 
I bought it! 
I figure it is my PivotHealth parting gift! 
I LOVE it! 
Thats right I splurged and bought a new Louis Vuitton bag! 



I got the Neverfull GM! 
I love love love it!! 
Its the perfect size and I love that it will be perfect for traveling too!!
YAY!!! 
I love me some Louis Vuitton!

Did y'all see this?


Oh my gosh I just can't even impinge how scary that was! 
Its almost hard to watch! 
They are saying 5 people were killed- so sad! 


8 comments:

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE your new bag! I want it! One day I hope. Did you order it online?

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hadn't watched that video yet...that is so sad.

I washed Husband's iPod one time...the results were not good.

That bag is to.die.for...good for you!

Life With Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It is so sad. Praying for all of those who were involved and the famalies.

Sorry you had to buy a new one and I did not know it had that on there.

I love love love the bag!

Leanna Vera said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am SO JEALOUS! I am dying for a Louis. Good for you for treating yourself!!

Amber Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

If I cleaned that hard I would have to go shopping too! :)

Natalie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love, love the bag! Cute blog!

The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the new addition to your family!!!

Marianne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Indiana has definitely been hit hard by the tragedy at our state fair. Another person passed today, so the total is 6 or 7, I think. It still amazes me to see that video and see how many people run straight to the stage, to start helping. I love how instinctual providing a helping hand is in times of need. And last night Maroon 5 & Train played here and all proceeds from the concert went to a fund for the victims-- $350,000!

Love the iPod and bag. I love how you spoil yourself!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...