Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up...

Happy Monday! 
Did y'all have a good weekend?
Again I just dont understand how the weekends go by as fast as they do.
I spent most of my weekend working on Sparkle Source media...
SparkleSource Media


I was kinda of glad this one went by so fast because this week I am going to NEW YORK CITY!!!
Let me tell you I spent a large part of the weekend hanging out with Hurricane Irene
You see Irene was VERY close to ruining my trip to see the Anderson Cooper! 
I was glued to my TV till it blew thru  the New York City and all it did was blow some trees! 
Thank goodness because if Irene would have canceled my trip I would have been FURIOUS!!! 
I am telling ya I am not one to mess with Mother Nature but it was coming very close to coming between me and Anderson and we all know that would have not been good! 

Did anyone watch the MTV awards?
I did not...
I had it on for all of 10 minutes and that was when the neighbor was there so technically I didn't watch any of it. 
I did google Adeles performance and lets be honest she is nothing short of  AMAZING! 



And I saw that Beyonce is pregnant! 



But that's about all  I got from that! 
My friend Crystal tweeted last night that she hates to say it but she thinks we just might be to old for the VMA's and I hate to say it but I think she is right! 
Wasn't it just a year ago that we all met up at Stephanie's house in our Pjs to all watch the VMAs together?? Why do we have to get old???????

1 comments:

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I never thought that I would get too old for the VMAs and I always thought that I'd watch the Real World...boy, was I wrong.

I would love to watch the Adele thing though...heard she was amazing. Your video isn't clicking through for me anymore due to silly copyright laws...blah.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...