Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Whining....

Y'all the blogger uploading will not let me upload!
Yes I am whining.....
I really do think its the size of the pictures but I thought I was making them smaller and they still won't upload! 
UGH....
Still Whining! 
I can cut and paste from the internet and post from my iPhone(I don't know why I just didn't say phone) but I can't upload pictures from my camera! 
I know I need to go change the settings on my camera, take a picture and try to upload it but I MEAN thats a lot of freaking work! 
So instead I will whine to you about it....
I have more Birthday pictures to upload!!! 
I had a couple people ask about the Owl in my last post, its from Hobby Lobby!

Any who....
How are y'all this fine scorching, to freaking HOT Tuesday? (Man I am scrappy tonight)
Mark this day right now I promise I will not complain about the cold weather! 
Maybe...
I am longing for Football, Orange leaves, chili, wool socks.....

Did you see Gabrielle Gifford return to the Congress?
I teared up when I saw the video! 
What an AMAZING thing for her to be there much less walking and talking....


I am hitting the gym in the morning! 
I have no excuses, no reasoning but I just quit going! 
Lazy, I guess.
I realized today that I am the only one to blame for not going SO I am going back in the morning! 
My clothes, iPod, even my tennis shoes are laid out- No Excuses! 
I even just set my alarm for 5am! 
I will have a hot date in the morning with this bad boy...
So here is a question for you....
What do you eat for breakfast?
Ever since I got back from my brothers I have been making smoothies for breakfast.
I use frozen fruit, greek yogurt, the greens and a few pieces of a green banana and some OJ- its yum BUT sometimes I don't have the time to make it! 
I need some suggestions! 

4 comments:

Leanna Vera said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm a big fan of oatmeal for breakfast. If I'm running late in the morning it's easy to make in the office microwave!

Shannon Hairr Designs said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I like the Vita Top muffins. I store them in the freezer at work and pop one in the toaster in the morning for breakfast. The chocolate chip ones are delicious and only 3 points plus on Weight Watchers!

Katie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Two hard-boiled eggs. Great dose of protein, and you can boil them at once for the whole week. (I keep mine for the week in my work fridge.) If I'm still hungry, I'll do some fruit or a little cottage cheese. It was a great jump start for my weight loss!

Nicole-Lynn said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm also an oatmeal fan! I get the lower sugar brown sugar one..so good! I need to start getting the steel cut oats though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...