Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Anderson Show...

I love the man more then I did when I woke up this morning! 
He is amazing! 
I saw a whole different side of him today and it was precious! 
SO.....
We signed some major paperwork so I am a tad bit nervous about blogging the topic and the guest since I talk about him so much SO I am not going to spill the beans....shocked I know! 
LOL...
I will tell you I sat center stage and a few rows back from the stage and it was AWESOME!!
He was amazing, I mean I really didn't know what to expect and he exceeded every expectation that I had! 
I LOVE THAT MAN!
When you see the show you will totally get it! 
I laughed, I cried and I kept finding myself holding my breath! 
I loved every SECOND of it and again I found myself thinking God for this day! 
The show was taped at the Jazz center at Lincoln Center
The view was AMAZING and the vibe was just great! 
They were very very very adamant about phones being off so I got no pictures! 
But I took one of the studio....

So I made a friend at the show...
They sat us together and we couldn't figure out why but we decided it was because we both had on purple!
He was fantastic! He loves Anderson as much as I do and it was great! 
He was an older guy but he was just great.
He said something and I Just cracked up and the stage guy was like "your laugh is great" for some reason my face turned so red and he just kept harping on it- thank goodness the Silver Fox wasn't out there yet because I mortified!
Also I was all into the show and I realized the camera guy was right there and he taped forever! I WAS DYING!!!
You can't look and you have to look ahead like your watching the show even though you can see anything but the camera dude! I seriously felt like he stood there for 10 minutes! I was DYING!
Anyways my new friend asked me to lunch... If you know me then you know there is no way I was going but I threw caution to the wind and I said YES! ( I blame the New York Warm and Fuzzies)! 
Before anyone gets all excited again he was an older man and lets just say he doesn't play on the same team as me! 
We walked on down the road and he said he knew of a great little Italian place so thats where we went! 
It was yummy and EXPENSIVE so glad he paid!
We sat outside on the patio and it was just great! 
He was perfect company and guess who joined us???
Yup thats Barbra Walters in the red! 
She is just the cutest little thing until she put on her big black thick glasses! 
LOL! 

Ok now I am off to 5th Ave!!!! 
SO LOVING my time here!!!
Do I have to get on a plane tomorrow? Because I really don't want to leave...

3 comments:

Longmeadow Mama said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The joy of the blog world...a stranger from Ohio being so crazy excited for you!!!

Adrienne Gomer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

omigosh! i can't believe you saw Barbara! I am obsessed with her! i'm so jealous, i totally would have asked for a picture. i need to get back to NY stat!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a dream day!!! Babs!!! Gay guys in purple shirts at the Anderson show...I am DYING!!! What fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...