Thursday, September 15, 2011

Charcoal and Beef Jerky...

Happy Thursday Friends! 
Its the end of the week already I mean honestly what is going on this week! 
Check out the forecast here this weekend...
It looks a little like Fall!! EEEEEHHHHHHHH.......
I can't wait! 
I just told Mom tonight I can't wait to put up my Christmas decor! 
Here is my tree from last year :)


I can't wait! 
Would it be inappropriate to put my pumpkins and my tree and my turkeys out this weekend????
Just a thought :)

So yesterday I got up early whipped together some Bar-B-Que sauce, plugged in the Crockpot and even texted the little brother to come over for dinner. 
Um.... I am surprised the neighbor didn't call and COMPLAIN about the smell! 
Some bad happen in that crockpot! 
The chicken looked like beef jerky and smelled like charcoal! 
And my house REEKS! 
I mean this morning I gagged over the smell! 
So I googled some things and it looks like I need a new crock pot! 
That bad boy was so hot it was insane- the plastic on the handles was melting! 
Seriously I am lucky there wasn't a fire! 
It was supposed to look like this
Here is the recipe!

Well this is what I saw yesterday in my car...
I am choosing to ignore it for now....
I know stupid... but I mean I HATE HATE HATE nothing more than dealing with Car Drama! 
 I am pretty calm and cool about things but car drama makes me nuts! 
UGH...

7 comments:

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The weather is going to be soooooo wonderful here in TN this weekend!!!

Life With Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh love your tree! I'm ready to put mine up in July love christmas decorations! I do actually put mine decorations up the weekend b/f thanksgiving. Nobody is at our house for thanksgiving so why not:)

ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh no, car drama is THE worst! :( Hopefully it is nothing.

Yikes, scary moment with the crock pot Beth...thankfully no fire.

I say decorate.

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I can not wait to put up a tree and start baking holiday cookies, Christmas music and pumpkin pie!

jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

that is so funny. i was browsing christmas ornaments yesterday and i cannot wait to get my house all decorated.

i do my tree different every year so i've had thousands of ideas that i cant wait to get started on.

ugh i hate car drama..especially when it comes to my damn tires.

my family said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

im all for the pumpkins and tree, lol I love decorating too. Watching Mr Anderson right now woohoo cant wait to see "your" show:)

Kristina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My pumpkins are out! I think fall decor can come out after September 1. Christmas goes up the Monday before Thanksgiving. That way, we can enjoy the Thanksgiving weekend with twinkle lights. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...