Tuesday, September 27, 2011

DWTS...

Happy Tuesday! 
Y'all I have become obsessed with Dancing with Stars! 
I have never really gotten into like I am this season! 
I am voting and I mean voting - cell phone, home phone, texting, computer AND iPad! 
What in the stars has gotten into me?
I used to fast forward thru it and just see what the judges would say or if something crazy would happen! 
Now I am watching it live- commercials and all! 
I am Team David Arquette all the way! 

I just like him! He has had a tough go at it lately and I feel like he really wants this! 

My second choice is Rob Kardashian!
I cant help it - I like them! 
I think Cheryl Burke could whip him into shape! 
In this picture I love that kid in the background! 
He just looks miserable!!! 

AND not that you care but I want Elisabetta to GO HOME tonight! 

Well there you have it my weekly DWTS run down! 
Oh man what is happening to me that I am not posting about Dancing with the Stars

2 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Not much of a DWTS follower but did watch last night...NO more Kardashians...they are famous for nothing...Yes to JR Martinez..Mom

Valene Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've been watching it here and there...

I like David Arquett too. I really, really, like J.R.! He's actually quite good at dancing and his attitude and personality is AWESOME. He deserves to win hands down!

I agree, Elisabetta needs to GO HOME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...