Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fantastic...

Well we made it to Friday! 
The 4 day work week was FANTASTIC!! 
Who do I need to talk to about getting that worked out?
I am just not believing that its already Friday! 
Not complaining at all...lm actually very EXCITED!! 

I have to decided to decorate for Fall this weekend! 
YAY! 
Thanks for all the comments on my fall decor post. 
I know its to soon for Mums but I really want to get them! 
We have the Fall weather already but I have a sneaky suspicion that its gonna warm up again! 

So when The Pioneer Woman went on her book tour she always took pictures of her hotels room and I loved it! 
I am nosey I like stuff like that! 
LOL....
So when I was in the Big Apple I decided to take some pics of my room! 
I stayed at the Hilton in the Fashion District

The Lobby

This hotel is new and super modern! 
Even the TV knew my name...


I of course loved the polka dot wallpaper! 

The desk area...
Please excuse the mess :)




The hotel was nice and super clean and thats all that matters to me! 
The room was a tad bit small but its New York and thats what is expected!! 

And because its Friday and I love him...

See the lady to the right of his elbow in the purple and black thats where I sat when I was there!! 
I will definitely let you guys know when my show airs!!
CANT WAIT!!!


2 comments:

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great pictures! Your hotel room looks very nice, and I just love that you finally got to see your Anderson!!

Breanna said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I adore your blog! :) I stumbled across it today and am your newest follower! :)

Breanna :)

http://therushfamily.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...