Friday, September 2, 2011

I Love...

I warn you now there are gonna be a lot of pictures in this post!!
I Love New York and I Love pictures so here we go! 
 I just had to take this picture (I don't know the tank top wearing guy who is ruining my photo op) because I knew that I was going to be doing a Love post....

I love all the bakeries around this town...

 I love that people will do anything to make some money! 
Let me say here that you couldn't pay me to go up to these two! I am pretty sure that I saw bugs flying out of those costumes AND when I walked by them I can honestly say they don't participate in deodorant wearing! GAG!!! 


I love the round roof of that building....

I love when I see my families names on random buildings.

I love....well... I think this one covers itself :)

Again no words needed! 

I loved these things because I was hoping that Grover and Elmo from above could potentially rinse off from the blowing water! 
I mean those two furry things SMELLED so bad!!!

I LOVE when I see this because I know something good is around the corner...

I love when I go around the corner and there is Paparazzi....

And I love when I see Blake Lively just hanging out on the street corner....

Just taping an episode of Gossip Girl

I love that this super rich looking lady was throwing a fit because of all the commotion going on outside of the Plaza hotel where she was staying! I loved that she actually stomped her foot and her husband (I am assuming) told her to grow up very loudly and that everyone heard him and laughed! 


I love this stores minus the screaming kids, the germs and the crazy acting parents! 

They had this crazy remote controlled shark thing flying around the store and I kinda liked it! 

I just LOVE that I got this picture of this little lady! 
She had her iPad and magnifying glass and her shade hat with her robe on sitting on 5th Ave.!
I won't lie I was a little nervous that she would see me snap her picture because I have no doubt she could beat me up and she probably had a gun! 

I love that I got a tweet from the Tennessean that Chris Johnson got all his mess worked out with the Titans and when I looked up this was the first person I saw! How weird is that for 2 seconds I thought it was him!!

I love that this guy is wearing a Piggy Wiggly shirt carrying a guitar, for a quick minute I thought I was back home and the cabs honking and sirens reminded me where I was! 

I just loved this...

I love that I stumbled into Bryant Park and saw over a 100 people doing yoga in the park!

We all know I love a good DJ (if you didn't I have a thing for DJ's lol I know weird)! 
So when I got close to the H&M and heard this super loud music I thought I was close to an Abercrombie but nope there was a live DJ in the store and let me tell you something it was LOUD....
I had to share! 

I LOVE this city!! 

9 comments:

Gina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great photos!

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

glad your having fun!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great photos and thanks for including your sense of humor with them...Glad you had fun..every one needs to visit NYC at least once...<3 Mom

Leanna Vera said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you're loving NYC so much!

Lauren Thomas said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So glad you had so much fun! I LOVE NYC. There's no place like it. I've been 3 times and still have SO MUCH to see!

LC said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

One of my favorite cities!! Great pics!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oooh...that yoga shot is awesome. That lady totally would have kicked your ass. LOL

I love New York.

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I just love the city!!!

Britt said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What great photos! This totally makes me want to go to NYC now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...