Friday, September 16, 2011

Im Coffee Spoiled....

I am so glad! 
I have nothing exciting for the weekend and I couldn't be more thrilled about it! 
I am GOING to decorate for fall, YAY! 
I know its early to buy mums and pumpkins but gosh darn-it I am going to do it! 

My Starbucks issue is back...
See thats the problem is I love it but its killing my banking account! 
SO this weekend I am going to experiment with the good ole' home coffee maker and  I am going to learn to make a GOOD cup of coffee at home! 
Any suggestions would be much appreciated!! 
You wouldnt think it would be so hard but  I can never get it right!
Its either to bitter, to sweet, not sweet enough, it doesn't taste like my Starbucks skinny vanilla latte....
Oh my stars I am coffee spoiled!

I am going to take my car in this weekend....
If they tell me its something major then I am going to tell them to run me over with my car :)
Just kidding! 
I DO NOT want to have to get a new car right now! 
My car has been good to me but it has 100,000 miles on it so putting a lot of money into it is not worth it! 
So this weekend I am going to "crunch numbers" (I cant pull off saying that, I just realized that) and see what I can afford! 
You see I am accident prone when it comes to the car so I need a lot of steel around me! 
Here is what I am thinking! 
I want to keep my car first and foremost and I am hoping we have something minor wrong! 
BUT if I need to trade I am looking at either a newer model explorer I'm thinking '08 or '09
or '08 or '09 Edge

Just in case you were totally worried about my car situation like I am! 

12 comments:

Leanna Vera said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I kicked my Starbucks habit (ok...well I treat myself every 2 weeks or so haha) for the exact same reason. That stuff gets expensive! We have our own espresso machine and that's how we've been getting our fix. You can buy the Starbucks espresso beans and make a latte that tastes *almost* as good as one of theirs!

Life With Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Keurig!!! Love mine and hubby loves it and there a ton of flavors! You can't mess it up either. Have a great weekend!

Laurin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My FIL makes the best coffee. His secret? Clean, dry, egg shells. They take away the bitterness!

ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wish I could help you with the coffee, but I'm a tea junkie. Sorry...love.

I really like the Edges...they are pretty! :)

But of course, here is hoping it's only a minor issue. Sometimes if the gas cap isn't on properly it will cause the light to go on.

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've already decorated for Fall...it's early yet but I don't care! Haha.

Lauren Thomas said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Can't wait to see your fall decor pics!!!! This is the most wonderful time of year!

Amber said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I had to kick my Starbucks habit too! It can be majorly addicting! Have you tried making iced coffee at home? It's my favorite! I just brew regular coffee, add a few tablespoons of creamer, a splash of vanilla syrup and serve over ice. You could even add whipped cream or a swirl or two of chocolate or caramel. Delish!

Casey @ Classic with a Pop said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's still super hot here, but I'm going to bust out the fall decor this weekend too I think :) Mainly because we have a new buffet arriving today and (this is sad) I'm mostly exciting about creating vignettes on top for holidays. ha. My tips for good coffee making are a medium to dark roast, fresh, filtered, cold water....and then I do a heaping teaspoon of grounds for every cup, plus one for the pot. So if I was making an 8 cup pot, I would do 9 heaping teaspoons (maybe 10 or 11 if it was a really light roast) Best of luck! It really does take practice...

Victoria said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

that is a funny "keep calm" sign. i love me some starbucks too, and i make my own pot of coffee in the mornings but i usually end up also stopping for an iced coffee later in the day :)

i have a ford focus and i loveeee it :)

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I gave up coffee 3 years ago after realizing I was spending way too much everyday on it and for other health related reasons. It was a long hard struggle.

Shauna and MacLean said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I went with a keurig two years ago and hardly have coffee out anymore. Perfect cup every time and tons of flavors!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love my Keurig...it's not the same, but it's still really good.

Husband's car has 180,000+ on it and he's driving it into the ground until we can get rid of my car payment...I'm crossing my fingers that we don't have to "crunch numbers" until next November...hope they give you good news.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...