Monday, September 19, 2011

Its Beginning to Look like Fall....

Its officially Fall on my mantle and I have my Fall Bath and Body works plug ins so I am getting there! 
I really haven't decorated fully but I at least got some pumpkins out :)
I didn't sleep at all last night so I am having a hard time not yawning every 2 seconds! 
Here are a few pictures...

Of course I have to incorporate the owls....


I will be cleaning this mirror ASAP!
Oh My...

FYI this is my pick for DWTS, in case you are wondering!

I got this watch in New York...

It is the Chocolate Gold Michael Kors watch but to me it is my Anderson Cooper watch! 

You see every time I travel somewhere I get a souvenir so that I will remember my trip! 
NOT that I Need something to remind me I was inches from my Anderson but my watch is a great reminder! 

My pictures scroll thru on my iPad and I walked into my kitchen and I saw this angel face! 


Thank you God for giving our family this precious Baby BOY!! 
I love you Tristan! 

10 comments:

Gina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great decorations!!

ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great watch Beth! I was thinking of you the other day when we were finalizing some travel details for our trip to NYC in three weeks! :)
Just wish I was going to see Anderson Cooper too!

Tristan is sooooooooooo adorable...how can you not smile with that face?!

Hope you are feeling better.

Neely said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Giiiirl you should link up to my fall blog challenge!

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love all the Fall Decor....looks awesome!

I Love the Fall scents at B&Bworks!

Great pics.....and a very Adorable boy!
Love the watch too!

LC said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love your fall decor! All I have out so far is a table runner! lol. (and that watch is fabulous!!)

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a cute face!

Amber said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE your fall decor!

Life With Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

He is adorable! Love the watch and your mantle looks amazing! Hope you sleep better tonight!

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love your pumpkins :).

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I adore that owl.

I need that watch.

That baby...too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...