Thursday, September 22, 2011

Its OK...

So I have decided to link up with Neelys “Its Ok Thursdays” because… Well I just think it is fun!
Its Ok Thursdays

Its OK that when I watch the Orange County Choppers that I fast forward thru Paul Seniors segments and only watch Paul Jr. because I am team Paul Junior Designs!

Its OK that I have eaten cereal 3 times for dinner this past week!

Its OK that I have started making my Christmas cards!

Its OK that I tear up when I drive by Starbucks every morning and I wont allow myself to stop – I am quitting coffee cold turkey! Its not going well…


Its OK that that I check to see if my doors are locked 10 times before I go to bed at night!

Its OK that I got downright rude with the Comcast guy yesterday! I GIVE Comcast a lot of money and all I want is to deal with someone that is somewhat knowledgeable and can speak English!

Its OK that I have already put out my Bath and Body works Christmas Soap (this may not be ok but I don’t care I love it)!


Its OK that I am not all that excited that Greys Anatomy is coming back on tonight.

Its OK that I am wearing two different black socks today because I didn’t want to take the time to turn on the light this morning to actually dig thru my sock drawer to find a pair- my pants are long I am not to concerned!

Its OK that I got really excited about seeing myself on the ANDERSON show yesterday!

Its OK  that I am faintly obsessed with doing PowerPoint at Work!


See it really is fun and I just realized that I have a lot of weirdness!
Happy Thursday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

No sure where you get your weirdness!! Way to early to put out anything Christmas...Love you anyway..Mom

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey, it's totally acceptable to put out B&BW Christmas soap in the Fall...it's the BEST!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...