Thursday, September 29, 2011

Its OK....

Well I had so much fun with this last week that I am doing it again!
I am linking up to Neely's Its OK...


Its Ok Thursdays



Its OK that when I cant sleep at night to get out my computer and plan my dream vacation to Paris- all the way down to the airline tickets! 

Its OK to be depressed when you see how expensive it is to go to PARIS! 

Its OK that I read the Kate Gosselin blog (I am ashamed by this actually)! 

Its OK to try and quit coffee and can't! I fiqure there are a lot more worse things to be addicted to!

Its OK to be crazy anal with the PowerPoint that I am making for work! 

Its OK to realize that I will never be able to make all the things I pin on Pinterest- But I sure am gong to try :)


Its OK to be obsessed with keeping my new car clean!

Its OK that I have listened to Christmas music 3 mornings in a row on my way to work! I love the Lady A Christmas CD!



Its OK that I want to mop or steam my floors daily! I cant help it I like my floors to be cleaned. 

10 comments:

Al said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's ok...

That I totally just linked over to Kate's blog out of curiosity. I loved that show when it first came out years ago!

Happy Thursday, darlin!

Holly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love that you have already listened to Christmas music (especially Lady A)! I just wrote about how I bought Christmas decorations yesterday haha.

Great blog... I'm now following :)

-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

Victoria said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i love lady a :)

i am obsessed with trying to keep my car clean but it is tough as a nanny three days a week lol

Mrs. Kee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Want to come clean my floors? They are highly neglected!!

Casey @ Classic with a Pop said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love this post! I have listened to Christmas music far more times than I care to admit recently...it really just puts me in a better mood in the morning! You must find the "Peaceful Holidays" station on Pandora...it is heavenly. No Jingle Bell rock on replay, but not depressing classical either...just peaceful.

Caroline said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Do it! Go to Paris!

Pamela said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ohh, I love Christmas music!! I could prob listen to it every day, ha! I want to go to Paris so bad! As a child, I always said that that is where I wanted to go for my honeymoon. Didn't happen, but that is ok! :)

Jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

She has a blog??? OMG!!!

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that you're already listening to Christmas music! It's kind of the best! :)

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's okay if you want to come over and do my floors too! I'd totally let you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...