Friday, September 23, 2011

Kroger in my Jammies!

Last night I went to Kroger in my PJ's!
Yes that is right you heard me correctly!
I was THAT girl in public with my jammies on! 
AND on top of that you could see my bra at the top of my v neck shirt I was wearing-NICE! 
Again I was the  girl in public with my PJ pants on and my bra showing! 
Its a miracle I didn't see everyone I knew there! 
The Pharmacy called to tell me that they had my drivers license - well that's weird because because license was in my wallet where it should be! 
Maybe I should check...
WHAT DO YOU KNOW...
ITS NOT THERE! 
Instead of being rational and putting jeans on I just ran out the door to go get it! 
I mean they were closing soon and I live 5 minutes away I didn't have time to change (enter your on sarcasm)! 
Needless to say I didn't see anyone I know BUT I do spend a lot of time at the Pharmacy so I was embarrassed! 
Obviously not to embarrassed since I am now sharing it with all of you! 

I saw this picture on Pinterest...
and I couldn't stop looking at it! 
I dont know him or where he is or what he is doing  but man I wish I was there! 
There is something about this picture that touches me! 
I don't know if its the innocence of him or if he is worshiping!
Either way I love it and that kid that I don't know was in my prayers last night! 

And last but not least on this Friday Morning! 
I leave you with this! 


7 comments:

Megan C. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

sorry, but you lost me as a follower. I live in a trailer park, and I NEVER leave the house in my pajamas. That is offensive and racist of you to say something like that about people who live in trailers.

SweetTeaInSicily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Haha I honestly laughed out loud. Sometimes I too feel like my life is a reality show waiting to happen... but for compleeeetely different reasons ;)

The Price Family! said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

At least you had on a bra. There was a lady in our local store the other day that did not bother to put one on. lol Such a beautiful picture. And that is one of my favorite verses. It really helped me during my recent loss. Have a great weekend!

Sarah Wyland said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I can fully appreciate this. Sometimes, you just have to run out in the jammies. :)

Ben and Emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So you were the one I was talking about last night at Kroger!! (kidding!!)

That picture is stunning.

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How funny! It never fails that anytime I run to the store looking gross, I run into someone I haven't seen in months, and I get so embarrassed!

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOL....I bet you looked adorable!
Fit right in with all the teenagers nowadays. Thats how they dress.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...