Monday, September 5, 2011

Wait its Monday?

I am home...
Unpacked (sorta, laundry doesn't count does it?)...
I haven't caught up on sleep yet...
I do miss New York! 

I am getting stressed when I think about how much I have to do at work this week! 
I have a major long list for SparkleSource media.
I move to my new office this week.
But before I know it it will be Friday night again! 

It has been such a chilly, rainy day today! 
And I LOVE it!!!

I am getting my room for fall! 
I spent some time at West Elm....
I had a gift card that was burning a hole in my pocket! 
This is what I got...

I will share pictures of my room when I get it all done! 
I am on a mission to find a big cozy blanket to throw at the foot of the bed! 

I can't wait to decorate for fall either, do you think its too soon???

I am thinking something like this on the mantle.. 

I also love these too...

Cant wait to decorate the porch too...

I love me some mums! 

 These are cute too...


5 comments:

SSS said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I did those candy corn/candle/vase things last year! Post a pic of what ever you decide to do!

Life With Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the pumpkins on the front porch! What you picked is so pretty hope you have a wonderful day!

The Comptons said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

love the decor!!! u gave me some cute ideas!!! random question...i followed your bff stephanies blog but havent seen any updates from her...is she ok? not trying to be some crazy stalker, i just really enjoyed her blogs and honesty lol

The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Heck no it's not too early to decorate for Fall. It better not be, at least, because I got all my stuff out last night :) Love the candy corn and candles!

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

All of your fall decor pictures are making me desperately put up some decorations around the house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...