Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up....

We made it thru another Monday! 
If today is a preview of what my week is going to look like then I am going to be dead tired by Friday! 
Im not really complaining because I would much rather be busy then not! 

What did y'all do this weekend?
I had a fairly laid back weekend but I spent a lot of time watching all the 9/11 footage! 
Its just as intense now then it was on that day! 
Its so heartbreaking and honestly it doesn't seem real but it is! 
Today on the Regis and Kelly show they were talking about it and Kelly talked about how her kids don't know what living in a safe world is! The days of innoncene are gone and I have never thought about it that way! 
SO very scary! 
But I will say I am DARN PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN! 

Did anyone watch the first day of the Andeson show????
You know I did!! 
Love that man! 
 I can't wait for my show to come on, I should know mid week when it will air! 
YAY! 

Did y'all see this picture Lady GaGa...

Im starting to get nervous...
Is she becoming normal?

4 comments:

Neely said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How was Andersons show?

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I don't think that she can be normal! Hoping that your show airs soon!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I haven't been able to watch the Silver Fox yet...hoping it's all it's cracked up to be!

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I haven't seen it yet, and I agree with Heather I don't think Lady Gaga can really be normal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...