Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday!

Happy Friday! 
Pinned Image
We made it... Well  I made it and I hope you did too :) 
This week has been CRAZY busy! 
I feel like I am starting to say that every week...
Wait I am! 
Its kinda crazy but kinda fun all at the same time!
Ok well I havent done a RANDOM bullet style post in a LONG TIME so here you go.... 

I am headed East this weekend so be prepared for  A LOT of pictures! 
The trees are going to be GORGEOUS this time of year!!!

  I am going into the weekend with nothing done at my house! I honestly have only been home this week long enough to sleep and change clothes and make a mess! I am a tad OCD about cleaning but this weekend it just is not going to happen! 
Ugh... I hate that too! 

It has gotten CHILLY here in Nashville!
 Last night I went on a wild goose chase in my house (further adding to the mess) looking for my Uggs! I have a vast collection so you wouldn't think that they would be hard to find but they were. I looked in the closets, in the side room, upstairs, in the garage, back to the closet and then finally found them in the garage! I wont lie I started to panic! 
I love my Uggs and I kinda wish I could pull them off with my black pants at work! 

I have been in the mood lately to downsize! 
I downsized my car...
I downsized my Comcast bill...
I downsized my cell bill....
I downsized my purse collection...
I am in the process of downsizing my craft room and closets! 
If I havent used it, worn it or even seen it in a year I DONT NEED IT! 
I am really getting to where I cant stand clutter so I am either going to have a MAJOR garage sale or I am going to be spending a lot of time on Cragslist! 

Hope you all have a good weekend and I will see you back here on Monday!! 

4 comments:

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I totally just did the same thing with downsizing...I sold so much stuff on Ebay and Amazon that I was able to take our honeymoon to California, just on that money alone! If you're eliminating your purse collection and like me I had coach and vera bradley and guess, I would put it on ebay, you can get good money for it while you're making space! Happy weekend!

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I know what you mean about the clutter. I am totally going to clean out my closet this weekend to make room for my maternity clothes but also to get rid of things. I would love to have a garage sale because some things are still pretty new but idk if I can hold onto all that clutter even if it's in boxes.

Ben and Emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hear ya on the downsizing. Sometimes I just have way to much stuff and it drives me crazy!


Happy Friday!

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Im with ya, I need to downsize too. My house is driving me crazy lately of all the stuff we have that we hardly ever use or wear. Thats my goal over the next few months is to go room by room and get rid of stuff! Im lovin' this fall weather here. Im taking the day Sunday to go up to Cades Cove and Gatlinburg to enjoy the fall leaves and scenery.
Have a good weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...