Thursday, October 6, 2011

Its OK...

Its that time of the week again! 

Its Ok Thursdays

Its Ok that I cried last night over the death of Steve Jobs - what a smart guy he was and he will be missed! 

Its Ok that I have had my car for 2 weeks and just realized how the air works - I am usually good with those type of things! 

Its ok that I hurt my back this morning and I have already take a pain pill and muscle relaxer - I hope its OK if I have to nap under my desk! 

Its OK that I have already made and addressed all of my Christmas cards! 
Pinned Image

Its Ok that I cant believe that baby Tristan is going to be One Years Old this month!! 


Its OK that I want these boots so Bad I cant stand it! 
Pinned Image

6 comments:

Holly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love that you made and addressed your Christmas cards already! I bought Christmas decorations last week and now I want to start sorting through all the decorations so I can start decorating in my head and know exactly where everything will go. Love Christmas :)

-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I will be ordering our Christmas cards this month! YAY

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I really love that I have come across so many people in the blog world who love the holidays as much as me!!

Kendra said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

GIRLLLL, those boots are to die for..also I really want to start my christmas cards..like now!

Liz Taylor said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm waiting for Christmas too, can't waiiiiiiiiiiit! Hope your back feels better.

Neely said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I cried too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...