Thursday, October 13, 2011

Its OK...



Its Ok Thursdays


Its OK that I got new shampoo and I am scared to use it! Weird shampoo and conditioner can mess your whole day up! 

Its OK that I openly gagged in the work kitchen because there was a brown banana peel in the trash can. Its also ok that when I gagged my face turned all red and its ok that there were 2 other people in the kitchen when this went down... sigh.


Its OK that when a guy at work gave me a VIP pass to the sneak preview to the new The Container Store in Nashville that I squealed!

Its OK that I am obbsessive about keeping my desk organized at work.


Its OK that I getting my hair colored this color at my next appointment.


Its OK that I didnt go to the gym this morning because my iPod was dead. 

Its OK that I have a very nasty blog post written about Regions bank - I just have to get the nerve to push publish! 

Its OK that I have a little countdown on my calendar when Michael, Maren and Tristan are coming to visit!!


Its OK that I am pumped they built a Chuy's less then 2 miles from my office! 


6 comments:

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My highlights are just like Jennifer Aniston's too. I have stopped though due to my pregnancy.

Ansleighsmom said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

omg we must work close we are going to the chuys tomm i work off music row!! i am soo excited!!i could drink that dip they bring at the beggining!

lil desiqua said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have never heard of Chuy's, but I love Mexican food! Jennifer Aniston's hair is gorgeous...I just love her in general! And I agree with your excitement for the Contatiner Store- love desk/office accessories!

Have a great day!

lil desiqua said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hmm...I just tried to post a comment but I guess it didn't go through...

Jennifer Aniston's hair is goergeous...but I love her in general! And I love Mexican food, though I've never heard of Chuy's.

Have a great day!

Neely said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We have Chuys here love it!

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

YUM! We visit Chuy's in Murfreesboro often, it's delish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...