Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Night!

Hello Monday Night! 
What a weekend and it was BUSY! 

I have to first say something about Giuliana Rancic first. I was so sad to hear that she has breast cancer I so hope she gets well soon and let me tell you something its gotten me thinking! 
My Grandmother (my Dad's Mom) is a Breast Cancer survivor but that doesn't mean that the disease doesn't scare me to death! Its so common its scary! 
Anyways at my next appointment I will definitely be asking about getting a mammogram! I dread it but hearing Giuliana's story makes me want to get checked out! 
Also here is my Grandmother :) 

Ok back to the weekend! 
Busy it was! 
On Saturday I met some friends in Bell Buckle, Tennessee to go to one big ole craft fair! 
I mean BIG! 
I have lots of pictures but I will save them for another post! 
A little preview...there was wildlife! 
Oh My... I don't do Wildlife! 

Yesterday we took my Mom to Arrington Vineyards to surprise her for her birthday! 

Me and the Moms! 

Me and Granny...

Such a Fun Day! 
I Love my Family! 


The Picnic...

When Mom was opening her present from me she asked if I had wrapped up Michael, Maren and Tristan - the day would have been complete if they would have been there!!!
Instead she settled for some new TOMS! 

The little brother and his beard.
I am not a fan of his beard! 


3 comments:

emenchho said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It must have been the weekend for wine and picnics! My family enjoyed time stocking up on our favorite wines in TN as well! :)

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Fun wkend with Family!!!
Always love your pictures!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a GREAT picnic!

I kind of like the beard.

I don't like wildlife!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...