Thursday, October 27, 2011

Random Ramblings...

Thursday the day that you can almost get excited for the weekend but then there is always the thought of "I still have to make it one more day"! 
This is was my thought when I woke up this morning! 
Its chilly, dark and rainy today in good old Nashville today and I think that is why I am yawning every 2 seconds! 
SO that is why I am doing another random post....

I have become a tad bit obsessed with my "no sew tree skirt"! 
For the last 2 nights I have come in from work partially changed clothes and to the floor with my glue gun I go! 
I cant wait till its finished! 
I have become mildly obsessed with decorating for Christmas and Black Friday Shopping! 
I blame Pinterest for the decorating and my need for Sales for Black Friday! 
I have decided this year I am not going to peek at all the Black Friday ads before they come out in the paper! 
EEEHH So Exciting! 

2010 Black Friday Loot

2009 Black Friday Loot 


Im still voting and cheering for David on DWTS!! 

I really do want the new iPhone 4s but I am still holding out  closer to Christmas so I will have a better chance of selling my 4! 

I am 31 years old (oh my gosh I cant believe I am 31) and I have never been to a haunted house! 
Why would anyone pay something to have the mess scared out of them??
This is something I will never ever understand! 

56 Days till I get to spend 8 days with these precious people! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You will peak before the ads come out...that is a fact. Will we be standing in the cold at 4AM with the other nuts at Target like last year?? <3 Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...