Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday...

Im still loving Dancing with the Stars(I don't know why I just do)! 
I am still voting David! 

Im over Chaz Bono its time to for him/her to go (I think)! 
Ricki Lake is good and so is JR! 
Again not sure why I watch must less blog about it! 

How is everyone doing?
I feel like I have been so behind on my blog! 
I just haven't had the time to read all the blogs I read much less keep up with mine AND answer comments! 
BUT I really want to make it a priority again because I miss it and I miss you guys! 

Y'all I washed and waxed my car this past weekend! 
First let me say I have become OCD about keeping this car clean! 
I don't know why either - I know its new but keeping it clean is becoming a problem!
I googled how to wax a black car - you can laugh but my brother has always done it for me! 
I manned up and washed it....
Pulled it in the shade and got busy! 
Thinking this would be an hour job....
NOPE 3 hours later and it was done! 
My arms were so sore it was kinda sad but what can I say my car looks like glass and I love it! 

Occasionally I get the hankering for a puppy and I start looking....

FIrst at the Cockapoo's

Then the Westie...

Then of course the Yorkie...

But then I remember the vet bills, the training and the fact it isn't fair to them  that I work 50 hours a week BUT man they are sweet to look at it! 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

There is a Yorkie right here in my house that you can have anytime :)
Mom

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have a cockapoo! they are the best.

Hannah @ The New Black said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We've been talking about adding another pup to our house and I am really pushing for a Yorkie if we do. I am a little hesitant about having another dog though. I look at how cute they are and I forget about all the work they require and just want one even more!

Fashion Meets Food said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I would love to have a yorkie they are the cutest.

xo

emenchho said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have a teacup Yorkie...he's a handful, but then he just melts your heart and you forget about the trouble having a pet can be! ha :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...