Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Watertown...


The things you see at the Watertown sale are beyond words sometimes! 
This years sale wasnt as big as the ones in the past BUT never fear there was plenty to see and take pictures of! 
The dolls FREAK me out for some reason! 

I tired to get Mom to test this bike with me but she wasn't haven't it! 
I was cracking up over it and I sent this picture to my brother and he was a little heartbroken when we got home WITHOUT  the bike - he wanted it! 

What?
I never figured this sign out...
It was random in the road with nothing around it?
What is a walking Taco?
Dont think I didnt spend the rest of the time looking for a man dressed in a taco suit!



Seriously Mom and I lost it over this one! 
See the lady in her lazy boy?
Lets not let the big Garage Sale interfere with your comfort! 


No words...
Just very scary! 


There will be no consumption of any liquids because this WAS NOT going to work for me! 

But at least the provided soap and people were actually using it...




Ok now to the dolls....
I mean honestly this one was hard to look at....
Where is her mouth?
And easy on blush next time sweetie!!

Now if I woke on Christmas morning as a child and this was under the tree I would need extensive therapy!
WHAT IN THE WORLD???
WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?

Now these weren't so bad till I realized their eyes were following me! 
CREEPY! 

6 comments:

jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ooh creepy. the one in the overalls keeps staring at me. those dolls look very old school..which makes them seriously the creepiest.

oh garage sales. you never know what you might find.

Sarah663 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Walking taco is where they put taco meat and toppings in a bag with Fritos - eat with a fork!

emenchho said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

haha...I can't believe you don't know what a walking taco is!?! In the midwest, it is generally a small vending machine size bag of frito corn chips with taco meat, shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and sour cream. They open the chips and put everything in there on top of the chips, thus you are able to "walk" around with your taco. ;)

Sarah Wyland said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I forgot that was this weekend! I had every intention of going too. Oops. I'll be heading down to Bell Buckle in a couple weeks for their big craft festival thing for sure though - got that one in my planner. :)

Samantha said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Okay those dolls are scary, but that popeye mask, freaky.

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ohhhhhhhh I LOVE garage sales/yard sales!

OMG....those are some FREAKY DOLLS!!! Scary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...