Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up....

Happy Sunday night y'all! 
It has been such a Fall weather weekend and I love it! 
My Mom and I were up before the sun on Saturday morning- literally before the sun! 
To head to Watertown for some Garage Sale fun! 
If you have read this blog for awhile then you know about the Watertown sale but if not go check it out here or here!
Of course I took pictures but they will be in tomorrows post because I got all kinds of pictures going on in this post! 

I got my outside Fall decor up...

 Hello Handprints on the door! 

If you could smell then you would smell my fall candle! 

 Y'all I had to take a picture of my open window! 
I have spent 2 years trying to get these windows open and FINALLY today I got them - I may have gotten a hernia trying to push them open but I got it open! I love having them open and air out the house- LOVE IT! 

I saw this on Pinterest and I just had to do it! 
Yup I framed my thermostat :) 
Y'all I had to take a blog break because Dixie Belle cupcakes stopped by and brought me cupcakes! 

They are so YUM and Y'all she has a food truck and ITS SO CUTE!!! 
I will have to get a picture of it - its so fun and so precious!!! 

2 comments:

Neely said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the fall decor :)

Holly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love your Fall decorating! The mantel looks great. I bet those cupcakes were yummy too :)

Happy Monday!

-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...