Thursday, November 3, 2011

Boycotting!

Did y'all think I was boycotting blogging?
I am totally not but I haven't had one free second this week! 

I will tell you what I was boycotting....
Pinned Image
IRONING! 
But last night I had to break down and get it done! 
I had tons to iron and I dreaded doing it all but its done and I feel accomplished and you can see the chair again in my office (that where I keep my ironing pile)!  

Also if you saw me you would think that I am boycotting getting my roots done!
I NNNNEEEEEDDDDDD to get my hair done! 
No Fear though I am going this Saturday! 
Brittany (my hair girl) is going to be ashamed when she see's how bad these roots are! 
Pinned Image
I am definitely going with this cut AND color! 

I also finished my ruffle tree skirt! 
It was a project and a half but I LOVE the way it turned it out and I CANT wait to put my tree up! 

Tonight the bestie and I are going to Sneak Peak of the New Container Store opening at the Green Hills Mall! 
I am entirely to excited about this by the way! 
I LOVE that store!! 
Grand Opening!  Saturday & Sunday November 5th and 6th.  Nashville, TN
Now if Nashville can get and Ikea we will be SET!!! 


I saw this on Pinterest and I just had to share...
How sad is that?
I mean what do her parents think?????

8 comments:

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm so going to check out the new Container store this weekend too! Glad I'm not the only one that loves those places :)

Christal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE the tree skirt! And I can't wait to see your new hair cut and color!! Aa far as Miss Lohan's parents go, I don't know about her mom, but her dad has been on celebrity rehab and in and out of jail over the years, so maybe they're not too surprised? It's so sad... It seems like she just can't get it together now :(.

emenchho said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lohan is a hot mess. Ugh!

And yay for the container store! Luckily I live between Indy and Cincy - so I have both The Container Store AND IKEA! :)

californiadreamin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh, isn't that the truth??! Her parents are just as messed up. This whole family is a mess

Makay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the cut and color. :) Go for it, and then show us! I am sure you will look fabulous.

And in regards to Lindsey- I am sad every time I see her now... because all I can think about is how cute she was in Parent Trap... http://gremlindog.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/lindsay-young.jpg

Look! Adorbs.

Poor Lindsey... she did it to herself... and yep- I feel awful for her parents! How sad...

Makay
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

Courtney S. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Well, considering her dad just tried to flee from jail and the police by jumping out of a hospital window (where he was taken after complaining of chest pains after being arrested) and her mother looks just as drugged out as Lindsay does, my guess is they don't think much :)

Lindsey said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i am sitting in my office DROOLING over your tree skirt! did you use a pattern for it? or did you just sew ruffles and then attach them to a tree skirt pattern? do you mind sharing how you made it?
Thanks a million!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my...that last picture is so sad.

Love that tree skirt...you rock!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...