Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Fun....

Happy Friday Y'all! 
We made it another week!
Its another cold and rainy morning here in Nashville which makes it virtually impossible to get up in the mornings! 
Can we stop for a minute and look what song was on the radio this morning...
Its official there is Christmas music on the radio I can put my tree up! 

The other day when I posted my Taylor post I thought that I was just sharing another crazy day on my life! 
But apparently I was wrong! 
I have been emailed, tagged, re-posted and shouted out on every Taylor blog, Tumblr page and Twitter account from here to Australia! My blog traffic went through the roof in a matter of an hour from me posting it! 
Anyways the question of the hour was what song was the video for....
Her new song "Ours" is what she was taping for! 

What are y'all doing this weeked???
I dont have a lot of plans BUT I am getting my hair done and these eyebrows done - its embarrisong! 
I cant believe all the feedback I got on my hair color choice - maybe I will stay blonde after all the feedback! 
I love this look but the bangs make me CRAZY! 
Pinned Image
Who know I 100% trust my hair girl so I might just let her surprise me :)

This little lady is staying the weekend with me....
Maybe she will help me clean out the garage :) 

And finally you didnt think I was just going to overlook this disaster did you...
I am the first to say we dont live in glass houses so no one really knows what went on there BUT I will say that I REALLY hope she fought for it because no matter what happen I think the situation demoralizes marriage!
There thats my thoughts on that.... in case you wondering :) '




This cracks me up!
Sorry for the repost I forgot to add this...

4 comments:

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I feel you on the cold weather..it's terrible during the week, but perfect for the weekend (hello cuddles, sweaters, warm drinks and fires)! I loved the video of the little kids reacting to their parents! We got a good laugh out of it last night :)

P.s. I'm getting some Nashville ladies together to do lunch and something fun sometime in the next few weeks. You should join us!

The Pettijohn's said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I agree with you on how by them getting a divorce that soon it devalues marriage greatly. Makes me sick. She should have to stay in the marriage and make it work for awhile.

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sooo excited for Xmas music! I love the two kids at the end they are my favorite!

Makay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm still a little frustrated with the Kim Kardashian Marriage fiasco... pretty much... RIDICULOUS.
I agree completely.
However, in her defense- I am sure Mommy and Daddy handed her everything her whole life, neither of them probably know how to handle anything on their own...
Makay
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...