Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Red Carpet.....

Surely you didnt think I was going to bypass the CMA's and not talk about them did you?
You know I dont miss a red carpet! 
Its Friday and I think we need some CMA talk!
So roll out the red carpet, pull out the banjo and lets get started! 

Love these two! Look at his sweet face looking at her! 

I seriously Love these two together! 
They crack me up! 
The Tim McGraw Barbie doll thing had me laughing out loud!
The Miss Piggy thing was pretty funny too! 
 photo | Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood, Miss Piggy

I was beyond thrilled to see Faith Hill back at the CMA's! 
She is still one of my all time favorites! 

This was my favorite Carrie Dress of the Night! 
Man that girl can sing!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!! 
 photo | Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood, Hank Williams Jr.

My second favorite look of the night! 
Good Job Sara Evans!
SARA EVANS    photo | Sara Evans

I thought Hillary from Lady A looked flawless! 


Dont love this!
She kinda looks like a wax fiqure-
NICOLE KIDMAN   photo | Nicole Kidman

But I do love him...

Jennifer Neetles dress was my fave tonight! 
I love that color!! 
JENNIFER NETTLES    photo | Jennifer Nettles

Just think this time last year Lauren Alaina was probably sitting at home watching the CMA's and now she is  on the red carpet! 
LAUREN ALAINA    photo | Lauren Alaina

Love them...
HIGH-PROFILE COUPLE   photo | Faith Hill, Tim McGraw

He will always be Hootie in the Blowfish to me! 

This was Carries strike out dress for the night! 
Whats that mess hanging off the side?
JUST PEACHY   photo | Carrie Underwood

Who doenst love the Reese Witherspoon! 
 photo | Reese Witherspoon

9 comments:

Victoria said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i, too, was thrilled to see Tim and Faith (and for Faith to sing a new song!) I love keith, reese , hillary, and carrie too :)

Jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Some how, I missed that awful dress Carrie was wearing. (It must have been when I went to the bathroom.) Yikes! That is not pretty. What is that hanging off the side? I do love her and Brad! They did an amazing job! :)

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OOh I love how happy he looks smiling at her in that top picture! My highlight of the night was Brad getting to 2nd base with Miss Piggy!!

The Price Family! said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I loved the CMA's this year! I loved when Hank came out! What about Natasha wearing snuffleupagus outfit?

Jules said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I missed the awards, but saw a lot of the red carpet photos online and highlights from the show on Extra.

The dress Carrie performed in was beautiful. She is so stunning.

I also think Miranda and Blake are such a cute couple!

I adored Reese's hot pink dress.

Nicole-Lynn said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I always miss it every year! :( Carrie looked great though.. loved seeing the recaps on everyone's blogs!

Meg {henninglove} said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

love love the CMAs! and jennifer nettles is by far my favorite favorite artist and i love her sense of style. seriously that dress is killer!

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It was such a great show! Carrie's dresses were amazing, and Blake and Miranda are just too cute!

Life With Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Agree Jennifer's dress AMAZING!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...