Monday, November 7, 2011

Its the most WONDERFUL time of the year....


It comes a tad bit earlier every year! 
Pinned Image


But this year has been the worst!
I have gone from...

Pinned Image


straight to 
Pinned Image


I dont know if it is because he is

coming to town for Christmas and I am wildly excited about that! 


Or if its all my time on Pinterest looking at Christmas decor and recipes
Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


or if its because I made a ruffle tree skirt and I am dying to see it under my tree...



or if it is because I am going to Christmas Village this week...



I think its a mixture of all but I think its safe to say I am in the 
CHRISTMAS SPIRIT
Pinned Image


Bring on the Santa!!!
Pinned Image

9 comments:

David and Elizabeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

yay! so glad you are in the christmas spirit!!!

ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE that tree skirt, great job! And of course Tristan would help get you in the spirit early, I bet he'll be pretty spoiled by you! :)

Holly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I can't wait either! And you made the tree skirt?! I so need one for the new tree I talked hubby into buying this past weekend. I'd put it up now if I could :)

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh I love that wreath...But too early for all this Christmas excitement. But never too excited for my sweet Tristan to come to his Nana's....Mom

Ben and Emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the wreath!!

Probably see ya at Christmas Village! (Is your neighbor's shop going to be there this year too?)

Jackie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I already have all of my Christmas decorating done. I put up 7 trees each year plus tons of other decor. I don't turn on the lights until after Thanksgiving, but it sure does help cut down on the stress of trying to get everything done with cooking & baking, shopping & wrapping, trying & wanting to enjoy the Holiday festivities. Most people think I'm nuts, but I'm the one that has to do it all. So....Merry Christmas to you, Beth!! :-)

Kristine said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ha, it's never too early to start celebrating. Pinterest has that affect on all of us I think :)

Life With Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am right there with you and I am in love with that wreath!

Makay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

AHHH! :)
I am so excited.
Christmas needs to speed itself up!
Makay
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...